Getting to the Ceremony
From Interstate 75 South: Exit Roswell Road/Highway 120 going east. This places you on the Highway 120 Loop. Pass thru the intersection of Powers Ferry Road and the intersection of Lower Roswell Road. After these two intersections, immediately exit right onto Roswell Road and turn right. Follow Roswell Road approximately 12 miles until it dead ends into the Roswell Square, at the intersection of Highway 120 and Highway 9 (also known as Roswell Road and South Atlanta Street). Turn left at the traffic light and go approximately one mile. The City Hall complex is on Hill Street on the right, however Hill Street will be closed to through traffic. Please note: the City Hall complex will be open to only VIP and handicapped parking. If you are unfamiliar with Roswell and where to park, please see the parking map.
From Interstate 75/85: Go north to Georgia 400. Exit at Northridge Drive. Turn right onto Northridge Road. Go straight, down the hill. You will dead-end onto Roswell Road. Turn right and cross the Chattahoochee River. Pass the Roswell Square and go approximately one mile. The City Hall complex is on Hill Street on the right, however Hill Street will be closed to through traffic.. Please note: the City Hall complex will be open to only VIP and handicapped parking. If you are unfamiliar with Roswell and where to park, please see the parking map.
By MARTA: Take the Dunwoody North train to the North Springs station and transfer to the bus, taking Route 85 Roswell/Alpharetta. This route will follow GA 400 to Northridge Drive to Roswell Road to South Atlanta Street and continue into Alpharetta. The closest bus stop is at Oak Street and South Atlanta Street, one block from the City Hall complex, where the ceremony is held.
Where to Park
Parking Lots – Parking will be available at the following locations (map of available parking):
- Mimosa Blvd. – Roswell United Methodist Church, Roswell Presbyterian, the First Baptist Church, Independence High School.
- Masonic Lodge – Located on Atlanta Street next to the Roswell Fire Department.
- Zion Missionary Baptist Church – Located on Zion Circle
- Handicapped Parking – Available at the City Hall complex. Enter from Norcross Street as Hill Street will be closed.
- VIP, Volunteer, Participant and Media Parking – Available at the City Hall complex, the Roswell Library and the Roswell Cultural Arts Center.
- Canton Street – There is parallel parking available throughout the Historic District and around Canton Street.